- The School uniform is to be worm on all class days. A students who is slovenly dressed may be excluded form the classroom even sent back home.
- Every student should carry with him / her school dairy daily.
- No Pupils should scratch or spoil the furniture or write on the walls or in any way damage things belonging to the school or others.
- It is not advisable to bring valuable articles to school.
- Pupils are strictly forbidden to leave the school premises during the school hours without the express permission of the Principal. Parents/guardians should send their application to the Principal in case they want their wards back home before the school gets over.
- A pupil’s name may be struck off the school register if he/she, is absent from the school for two consecutive calendar weeks without the Principal’s express permission. Should he/she wish to rejoin this school he/she have to fulfill the conditions of admission for a new pupil.
- No books, magazines or papers other than required for the classes or from the school library may be brought to school.
Use of foul or abusive language, irregular attendance, unsatisfactory academic progress, stealing, grave Insubordination, contempt of authority or any action likely to lower the name of the institution will not be tolerated. The school reserve the right for immediate expulsion or rustication under such circumstances for the good of the institution.